March 27, 2021
July 01, 2020
When you first open the project, you will see very different images from the ones in our demo, this is intentional. We don’t have the rights to redistribute the demo images so we can’t share it with you directly. Instead we decided to use free-use images when delivering the files. We do have complete rights on the custom icons through so enjoy them!
Elyssi is an eCommerce HTML Template made with the latest technologies like TailwindCSS, Alpine.JS, among others and based on a modern and creative design. It includes all the needed features to create an incredibly fast responsive business website with an amazing UI/UX experience.
Furthermore, this template automatically adjusts to all screen sizes and browsers so your content will always look the best no matter the device. You will be able to easily customize it to fit your needs.
# Key Features
- 17 Responsive & Mobile Ready Pages
- Performance Optimized
- Made with TailwindCSS and Alpine.js, among other libraries
# [2.1.0] - 2021-03-27
- New search page
- Blog link to mobile header
- Responsive improvements, especially on the homepage
- Updated dependencies
- Search popup on header now works on desktop
- Slider bug on blog post page
# [2.0.0] - 2021-01-02
- Tailwind's official
- Tailwind's official
- New mobile menus for links, search and cart
- This changelog file for future reference
- Updated TailwindCSS to v2.
- Updated all other dependencies.
- Forms implementation from the old Custom Forms plugin to Tailwind's new official
- Some responsive images to the
aspect-ratioapproach with the new plugin, instead of the old fixed width and height technique.
- Some layouts to CSS grid instead of the old Flexbox with negative margin technique.
- Cleaned up the fonts implementation to use just 1 font name instead of multiple names with different font weights.
- Moved to
postcss-cleanfor build for production script.
- Instagram section and it's code implementation due to Instagram's API changes breaking the Instafeed.js.
- Support for IE11, following TailwindCSS's lead.
- Incorrect values on tailwind config spacing scale.
# [1.0.0] - 2020-07-01
First version of the template.
Save time, code less.
Check our templates
Get a head start on your next project!
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.